View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 09:47 AM   #1178
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Mellon still scum as I said end of last phase. I could care less if you were drinking or doing something else or whatever. You showed that you were actively watching thread at least until up to that last hour by responding to mml questioning your joke vote and not moving it and complaining about plop putting you in potential vote choice because poe. You fully admitted the vote was a joke and at that point if you knew you were going to not pay any more attention that last hour should've unvoted or put a vote on somebody else you happened to have a scum read on if you were playing at all the rest of the phase earlier. At the point people were on you to do something about your vote, there were several people each with a vote on them which is dangerous for either kitb's or looking at wagonomics later.
Plop already explained exactly what happened perfectly. Everyone else seems to have moved on from EOD to other reasons to find me wolfy (ie haven't contributed enough reads or w.e). I was not "actively watching the thread", I remembered that it existed and popped in, had no idea what was going on, and that was that. I wasn't paying enough attention to even know what the vote count was or look for it cause I had people IRL talking to me and distracting me

I should have done a lot of things. I was drinking and smoking with my dad uhh it's not like "[i] knew [I was] going to not pay any more attention that last hour". I lost track of time due to unrelated factors to this game