T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Combined part 1 and part 2 of my reeds list:

Part 1

-------------------------------

the following analysis will be extremely personal and jank. and probably makes sense to exactly me. w/e

storn playing twg like its a game of hot potato but wheres the plan maaaan. he reminds me of like haku lite, doing his own thing and saying random stuff or doing random things that piss people off. Problem with thinking hes a wolf is what dbp noted earlier, is he the type of wolf who constantly puts his neck out with hairbrained takes? plus some of the stuff hes said is good and s p i c y.

dont have a ton of xp playing with storn tho so please respond.

doesnt feel like haku is wolfing. sorry but thats just my gut. this is probably the lowest confidence read because i havnt been auditing his posts very well

fatfuck is kind of here. if this were a football game hed be the game manager QB. he moves the ball but how does he do under pressure? dunno lol. ill be the first to admit ive glossed over some of his more verbose posts but i really dont see his stuff kicking up a lot of dust with other people (or me) which always makes me paranoid. another low confidence read

shadow the effort is there but it is very uhhh one dimensional. hes had a few good points but most of his stuff is "what would be the most basic level one reaction to X point?" Or at least thats what ive noticed. making this post is making me walk back calling him a wolf straight up but maybe this is just how he rolls and covers himself as a wolf. another person i dont think ive ever played with so u know what that means: low confidence read (tho i think my early points on him are valid im not sure the jump to wolf suspect is necessarily there)

MML: he always yells and goes at 80mph at anything that he finds remotely suspicious so as you can imagine finding the degrees of separation between wolf aggro mml and town aggro mml is a somewhat of an exercise in futility. I think the ultimate thing that gives me the go ahead to nod him towards town is the results of the pushes. For the most part the pressure has been applied in a constructive way. He has organic pushes too so you cant even accuse him of just going after old targets. even though i find the pedantic arguing between him and raeko really annoying the root cause (raekos vote dump @ eod) is justified.

raeko: eeeeeeeeeeh. Theres stuff here. definitely. dont ask me to remember any of it because i dont think shes done really anything noteworthy this game besides step on MMLs tail and get into a massive argument with him. i know what your thinking "freezin u really havnt done anything either except make nebulous statements, do a bolth kill analysis nobody asked for, and pushed bolth for 3 hours at the start of d0 only to walk it back almost completely."

to that i say you are correct buuuuuut i also havnt been making random quips and statements to try to give the illusion of activity. Which is all i remember from raeko. who has she been pressuring? who has she been suspicious of? i dont know and i bet off the top of your head neither do you. I doubt shes carried any of her suspicions more than 2 posts consecutively

part 2 coming soon (tm)

-----------------

Part 2

roundbox: nothing really fancy here, just a toneread of him as town based on his play so far.

psycho: wolf lean, this is also a toneread swinging the other way, i dont really like how hands off the majority of her posts are

DBP: slight town lean, his points are interesting but tbh if he doesnt want to be known for solving everything at eod then he should try to make himself available at other times and just casually question people or provide real time reactions to posts

gradiant: town: every game ive ever played with gradiant he acts like this as town so i really dont have to stretch that far for this read. theres a slight element of low confidence though because i dont like leaning so much on past history for a read. as the game goes on im sure it will be reinforced with other evidence and refined

FINAL READS LIST

storn: town lean
haku: low confidence town
fatfuck: null
shadow: wolf lean
mml: town
raeko: wolf
roundbox: town lean
psycho: wolf
dbp: slight town lean
gradiant: town
If I Read The Thread I Would Have An Opinion But This Is Cool
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)