Old 02-23-2020, 11:20 PM   #1135
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
To believe Haku is town one has to believe the following story is true:

Haku, after telling me that he rather I lynch him instead of Freezin (making Freezin's hard defense that much more spicy) decides on a plan: to fake claim and have wolves kill him. This was his stated plan and end goal on his hardclaim post he made this phase.

To do this, he waits until he gets pressured by Xiz and then says "don't make me claim". Haku's end goal is to draw the night kill, so to do this he doesn't say any more about it . Supposedly, he was gonna claim to be Masons with Xiz, the man who was pushing him. All in the name of drawing the NK, of course.

So then he skirts by and (by his own admission this phrase) doesn't litter his future posts with clues for the wolves to see. This helps him go undetected, so he can,draw out the NK.

When his plan fails, instead of coming clean that was the gambit and trying to explain why he was hesitant and secretive about his fake PR (that he claimed so he could be found out and NK'd) he blantedly gives town the roundabout and tries to say he never claimed at all. He then basically taunts anyone questioning it that he's drawing a new lure, or bait, or whatever and he wants reactions. The reactions he wants though are for people to see him as town. This will help him get NK in the previous night phase probably.

After it becomes clear town is too confused by this masterful scheme, he comes clean that he was drawing a night kill, because he's town and being killed on purpose as town is pro town. He also doesn't want to sub out apparently, until the moment he actually does.

Freezin comes in and says this makes perfect sense for a green to do.
sounds about right yeah
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)