View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 09:19 PM   #1078
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
idk why, but that RB wagon that popped up is giving me bad vibes. maybe they're seeing something in him that i cant but idk.
why do you like me again, storn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
this is so forced

Xiz
looking back at how this wagon started, I think looking at backpack might be a good idea too
backpack didn't do that much threadsolving, and this vote came from a single reaction
it really does feel flimsy now that the thread isn't moving at 800 mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
i want a definition of powerwolfing cause it sounds cool
freezin's eod presence was very limp
this post just looks like doodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
this is spicy, and i like it.
personally i've had bad gut feelings about how xiz has been posting and i really dont like that rb "wagon" which he seems to have started. even when he defended me it didn't feel right.
repost of what I said above about storn liking me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
It's been a while but I feel like Xiz is the kind of wolf player that shoots from the hip and give out vague town reads pretty liberally --- it's the kind of thing that looks like Galaxy Brain play but to solve him you need to pierce through that facade
just more on dabackpack's vote justification
it's not really based off of anything Xiz fully posted in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
The haku shit fucked me up and made me reevaluate. Some reads like lar and roundbox are still the same, but others have shifted. For the most part though I'm kinda lost, lol
didn't like this post either
the "lol" at the end seems disingenuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Xiz

Dont really have time to be eloquent so let me give you the dirtiest reads list ever

roundbox - Consistent activity and questioning
mellon_collie - kind of dancing around everywhere but im not suspicious of her yet. Ive made a note of the MML vote dump though
storn42 - Feels too easy
MixMasterLar - Typical MML for now at least.
Bolth mannn - Cooled off of bolth
Xiz - i agree with DBP, alot of his reactions feel exaggerated and iirc this is his wolf tell at least when I played with him
DaBackPack - Eod Hero packback
Hakulyte - I dont kill Haku early unless hes open wolfing or i have a god read, see my previous posts
Gradiant - Gradiant feels townie. Really nothing else i can add, his responses to pressure are nothing out of the ordinary.
psychoangel691 - Came in and cleaned up the slot in my eyes, havnt really gave a ton of thought to her posts but that comes later.
Shadow_God_10 - Asks alot of questions and short comments on a wide range of stuff. Might be fabricated but not worthy of a d0 lynch
fatfuck42 - active and questioning
and to cap off EOD, this is some greasy greasy reads-listing
his jump-on with dabackpack onto xiz is gross too