View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 01:08 PM   #1029
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Some other thoughts:

Storn's being more active and defensive, playing somewhat reactive but I liked his analysis on the xiz vote. One post like that is nowhere near enough to prove that he's trying to solve the game and his intentions are pure and so on and so forth, but if he keeps it up instead of going dark again then I'd be inclined to believe he's town.

Lar, you're coming across as stubborn to me thus far in the phase. It's scummy, although I still read your voice and your passion as pure. I think to be the best asset to town that you can be you need to give other perspectives the time of day and examine them in good faith.

Raeko giving a townread to angel for angel going back to investigate and expand on something she was uncertain about seems a little...too easy, I guess. Yes, that's what a townie invested in solving the game would do, but it's nothing a wolf couldn't do either. In fact, in that situation it's what a wolf SHOULD do to appear legit.

Freezin speculating about Lar tunneling on someone to fake activity is weird considering the timing: it was only an hour and a half into the phase, and at midnight on a saturday too. Kinda jumping the gun on that one.

Round is starting to seem less like a busy person who has to wall of quote post just by virtue of the situation and more like someone who's playing UTR.