View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 03:59 AM   #952
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
It's a mystery game so how can we solve his claim without any confirmation from another role? And hell, that doesn't mean that can be trusted 100% either because mystery

Haku's pulled that fake claim and bought phases for the team before.

Saying you can claim in an effort to get out of pressure is claiming I don't care how he tries to spin it, and then he survives and all he can offer is "well I didn't hardclaim, act like I didn't claim"

And Storn is right there, in real time, goose-stepping with that notion that Haku didn't actually claim. Go read that quote chain I just posted

Haku's the biggest offender and I think he's planning to play decoy again so his partners can go under the radar again. He did that and got town PR killed last game we played and I think he's faking here too. Unless he gives a very compelling reason to keep him alive he needs to go.
do you think he should claim today? he said that he only said the "claim" thing yesterday is because he had to leave and might not be back in time to defend himself if the current momentum kept up.

it sounds like you're suggesting that the only resolution is to force a claim out of him, is this right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic