View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 03:56 AM   #949
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Lar, what are the odds of us solving Haku on the grounds of solving other people? Do you think we should look into him today or another lbase?
It's a mystery game so how can we solve his claim without any confirmation from another role? And hell, that doesn't mean that can be trusted 100% either because mystery

Haku's pulled that fake claim and bought phases for the team before.

Saying you can claim in an effort to get out of pressure is claiming I don't care how he tries to spin it, and then he survives and all he can offer is "well I didn't hardclaim, act like I didn't claim"

And Storn is right there, in real time, goose-stepping with that notion that Haku didn't actually claim. Go read that quote chain I just posted

Haku's the biggest offender and I think he's planning to play decoy again so his partners can go under the radar again. He did that and got town PR killed last game we played and I think he's faking here too. Unless he gives a very compelling reason to keep him alive he needs to go.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter