View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 12:08 AM   #285
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Can relate on Plop feeling like following his gut is a good idea d0. I think I lost my last game for town by not following my gut actually; still, you gotta dig deeper for TWG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I agree with this. Really don't wanna vote for an inactive so soon, especially when we have at least two replacements who are presumably eager to play. I'd rather we go that route if possible.
Hard disagree

Inactive slots hurt town even if they are town because town needs content and [i]inAçtIVes dOn"ţ gīvE coNTænt [/twg]. If wolves town basically has a no lynch rule in effort and if town the wolves will have some easy targets to go after in F5 and F3

And I don't buy the replacement bit because the way FFR treats replacements is they get to be immuned to being scum read for a phase which basically just gives any wolves slanking a free phrase which is horseshit and can basically get a wolf to F3 for free, one who's had the benefit of not reacting to the thread in realtime and can calculate their every word at their pace.

People had to acknowledge the game was starting before the roles where sent: There's no excuse for people not posting that point because it's a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
Hey MML, do you still agree with these reads?
Yes.
Why would they change when most of those reads haven't really posted much since that post? Why would you assume I would change them significantly without significant change in the gamestate?

Of those reads Xiz has been the most active but still find his entrance to be scummy because that's viewing his entrance by itself so I mean

For real what answer are you expecting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
This post makes me go... Eh?

It also makes me question if I've been playing this fucking game backwards
Welcome to Haku.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter