View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 06:15 PM   #208
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Anymore hot takes on other players? If they're gut read a that cool but would love to get a better sense of where you're at this moment. For science.
Right now it seems like we're divided into two groups: those who are getting serious and those who haven't started to yet. That makes things difficult. I keep suspecting some people are trying to fly under the radar, but then I check myself and realize it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. I'll be interested in comparing how people post in the first half of the phase compared to the second, though.

You, Mr MML, I'm struggling to get a read on. You seem town but in a way that a wolf would try to seem town, if that makes sense. It's another intuition thing. That's why I posed the question about your other games.

J-rodd/s-godd is another player I'm struggling to read. I'm hoping that'll come with some more time, as I feel out their personality and style and such.

Xiz feels very town. Can't see myself voting for him this phase, and I doubt I'd vote for bolth either, but that's because of the wildcard factor.