View Single Post
Old 02-6-2020, 06:59 PM   #414
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
As said, I kind of slightly believe FFA is towny, but he's dead in the waters unless he actually posts something of relevance, so I'm just letting him sink really.

I can't describe why outside his indignation(being the important word, he doesn't feel "caught for the wrong reasons") of being read scum, and his repeated attempts at taking credit day1 for a Dusk flip, which turned out to be town.

I dislike almost everything he says and does, and I have no idea how to read people's pushes on him, because I don't think they're actually "bad"

I do not like how easily you flipped on Charu as a potential partner on him though, because I think if I come into this day as his partner, I am sacking him, like always.
There's is close to 0 chance with the gamestate and people's points about FFA day1, that a team of FFA, X wins in F5, at that point if you're X, you go for the win in F3, and sack FFA while you still can get "credit" for being against him.

I will say that the flipping on Charu as FFA's partner, probably makes you very unlikely partner with FFA, as you essentially close off an avenue, or will have to majorly backtrack at some point.

@Quas the thing I was pondering earlier was #113 alongside a few of Raeko's other posts a bit before and after that.
If FFA flips scum, I think Raeko never talks to FFA like that as a partner.
Mellon is my top town rn independent of everything so you don't need to tell me twice