View Single Post
Old 02-6-2020, 06:42 PM   #386
Bootleg LordQuas
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
As I said in my list, she made one post that I found wolfy, otherwise she's seems active enough and is giving thoughts. It's more of a "hmm... this could be something" if my leads are a no go.

I already forgot what this is in relation too, uuuuuuuh... I think if Shadow made a OMGUS vote, that's just Shadow being Shadow to be honest. I feel he'd do that as town, yeah. Just like I feel like he would reason they way he did in regards to dusk. Speaking of, I don't believe the posts from dusk were serious at all.

If FFA is town, then the people hopping on FFA should not be immediately looked at imo. I feel FFA's D1 posts are a good enough reason for literally anyone in the game to use as a reason to lynch them. It's THAT powerful since this is mountainous, hence why I said it hardly matters if they're actually wolf, but I'm gonna believe they're wolf until I see a flip. Also, you clarifying makes me feel a bit better, especially now you seem to have retracted your thoughts that they could actually be town.

I get it, FFA is the type of player to make these types of moves, but in a mountainous game there's literally no way to keep FFA in check after those D1 posts and vote.
Something about this post pings me

I don't really disagree with it but talking so much about how someone he's absolutely sure is a wolf might flip town and how we should give blanket immunity to people pushing him after his flip is just

Feels very agenda-y