View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 04:22 PM   #819
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

So most of FG's progression on Charu and Sunfan happened last phase. These are pretty much all of em. She seemed to highly favor a town Charu and didn't like anything against him, starting with her suspicion on sunfan in response to his Charu read early last phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
idk man im gonna need you to explain this one
Pretty early on in the phase, jumps right into what several people (including sunfan himself) called out as being pretty bad/funky moves by sunfan. If they're partners, she sure was quick to jump on the general game consensus of his bad play

Quote:
charu seems fine to me rn. sunfan's tinfoiling. i don't like it
Unsolicited read sandwiched after dropping slank cover and before following up with a read on me being weird 'cause we I'm normally likeable but we haven't gotten along this game. So seemed like she was dropping spontaneous thoughts when she shared this

Quote:
sunfan you srs w/ the charu thing
This^
Quote:
unvote nah sunfan saved my ass last phase prolly shouldn't
and this ^ both immediately followed her previous claim that sunfan's tinfoiling on Charu in her chain of spontaneous thoughts. looked to me like distancing at the time, but may also be defense of a partner which ties in to her overall theme of defending Charu this phase

Quote:
ima catch up. it looks like ima have to go charu for self pres, but i don't like that
quite a bit later in the phase after an absence. her first thought is to Charu

Quote:
sunfan or shado this phase for me

i really don't like sunfan's charu read

i don't like shado tryna pair me and sunfan up
Both of these reasons give me pause. I feel like there's a lot here but it can't fully be unwrapped until her partner is known

Quote:
im not voting xel this phase charu

i'll vote w/ you on shado tho if you wanna do that again
close to EoD. appeal to Charu

Quote:
im gonna die ugh

wavering on charu is ~a coincidence~

sunfan and shado are both confused about each other which is interesting but i don't think indicative of a wolf pair. there's just something not pure about that though

star seems to be universally town read

the xel read is strange 'cause he hasn't done much imo
It struck me as odd then and still strikes me as odd that she says "wavering on charu is a ~coincidence~" that seems either to be the world's biggest red herring or a clear indicator of a partner. I don't know how to read her finding "sunfan and shado confused about each other being interesting although not indicative of a wolf pair because it's not pure" without hitting my head against the wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!