View Single Post
Old 11-8-2019, 03:36 PM   #537
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Read to page 26. Will have time tomorrow

Likingcthe discussion so far. A few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
*SNAP*

GOoooooooooOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Looks like while on break we have some new developments!

After a little fixing for better legibility, looks like Mr. Kappa is hyper focused on yours truly! I can almost feel the heat and hatred our friend's speech in regards! How absolutely wonderful! This surely will spice up the entertainment for the audience!

[Clap!

Keep that up and you might become a star yourself, champ!

...Speaking of bad press...

I'm not dodging any question! It really was for entertainment!

Oh, and I suppose there was another reason.

[Pose!]

What if I told you
that-it was mostly Riot?
Would you believe me
if they were in-a bind!

That read list they gave
So early and so confused?
Made so much attention that they were screwed!
(They were screwed!)

What if I told you
that-there was no hope?
When they admitted
To cause a big forgery!

It was~
at that point~
where the deed was done and he got the yoink!
(Got the yoink!)

[Bow]

In other words if you can't comprehend, then it was a necessity regardless of what I truly thought despite my statement of our friend, Riot being a bad lad! Yours truly not casting a vote was merely another step for me to see what the poor fellow had to say. Unfortunately they did not state anything of important beyond leaving behind another reads!

The vote later on was more of an insurance since Mr. Kappa over there was considering voting for contestant Flashflash, which isn't a bad choice, but it wasn't his time to join the crowds!
I simply do not buy this. You started that bit why yoo early and I don't believe towncharu would really think of asking that while keeping 95% of his day output to just getting Riot to fuck himself.

Read your ISO and read your explanation and they don't synch well to me. It's made worse by the fact you did nothing else of note

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
I looked at iso. I would guess DBP was a meta read because they didnt know who to vote and if they actually think yoru a bad vote it makes more sense. But, it wouldnt explain continue to entertain your thunderdome. Also they dont really push DBP that hard or really talk that much.

I dont think you should be tunneling mellon collie so hard but, mellon collie participating kind of makes it look bad on their part.
DPB knew who to vote: Riot
Even said it was easy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
I mean I can definitely see Raeko's perspective from this exchange:

I think this is worth focusing more on tho

it implicates both in question due to their connections to Riotpolice, but FFA's subsequent take seemed more interesting to me

because it coincided with confirmed VT's post here:

(he also lists backpack as town, and accurately read Xel as town aligned, linking him to T/T with FG; given that he put more thought into this read list, I'll at least humor it a bit)

I wanna go back and assess Xel's posts a bit more, but from what I recall he voted riot then unvoted after his bigger reads, linked in his quote above.

But from all of this, I wanna leave a vote on Shadow_God10 for now, if just to give him some pressure to address a VT's dying assessment, and also the no vote.

Also FTR I'm replacing Zenith who replaced Psychoangel (sorry for the irl aggro there friend) in case you weren't keepin up; feel free to coalesce your suspicions from them onto your read of me, I suppose.

You should read the thread a little more carefully, or ISO Shadow God again.

We're not lynching them yoday

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter