View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 06:26 AM   #68
V-Ormix
Banned
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: life story thread

cool thread concept - yah I was born in 93 but mostly resonate with 2003 for whatever odd reason and grew up with an obsession for light bulbs and lamps and a little later motor cycles up until I discovered techno music when my brothers friend brought over his cd he played on our play station (which had cool visuals on the tv) and I devoted my focus and energy to figuring out how does some one 'make' techno and were do these sonic 'ideas' actually come from. Needless to say I'm skipping a lot of detail but those are very few of the aspects of my life that stand out enough for me to emphasize. fast forward to today I am more open to the idea of composing music more than designing it and find myself parallel and underneath everything else in a constant state of religious and philosophical debate internally when I take a moment to be truly self aware.

In a tangible what I call worldly context I enjoy music/art that seems to transcend all that you thought was life almost surrealistically and has this infinite wavelength you some time have the pleasure of rediscovering. feeling a certain way at times makes existing matter again lmao
V-Ormix is offline   Reply With Quote