View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 08:02 PM   #537
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Subaru: Apparently enjoys Taco Bell more than the average person. Had a good read on Zenny early on, and seems genuinely confused (this is very similar to his previous game) during the last day. This phase he seems more focused and knows what he's doing. His reads list is pretty solid too. Town lean.

T-Force- This is my first game with him. I don't really know much but his read on me as a floundering town who can't stop putting my foot in my mouth is legit, and 100% accurate. I'm leaning on him as town.

WV- Posting style seems very similar to when we played in TWG CLXXXVII. Tends to voice opinions and thoughts when needed, but not much else that I can see. Town lean.

Kappa- This is my first game with you, and you're everywhere. I don't know why you seem to be defending yourself so hard if you're town, as if every action you make needs to be justified for some reason. Even ISOing you makes you look really wolfy. Wolf lean.

Charu- Birb. Birb memes as fuck to start, but slowly started to get serious near EoD. Prodding information from Kappa makes me read him as town for now and his interactions with others (myself included) feel really innocent.

Funny- I honestly don't know. You started off towny to me, then I put you on the fence because of EoD and now you're back to town based on how your day is progressing so far. I'm also very interested in this tell of mine! I didn't even know I had one.

ShadowGod- Bruh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you