123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Which is....not bussing.
I legit have no idea what you're even on about

And pal, we all know you don't read long posts. It's always painfully obvious when you're playing with less info then everyone else, so don't feel the need to flatter us with your presence just so we may have the benefit of knowing that you indeed don't read long posts.

Kappa, we ain't just gonna reset that slot because you can play better then Antori.

Fair or not, you gotta answer and own up to what he did and said. An "I don't know why he did that, but I feel that...." is acceptable at times but "doesn't really matter because that's before me" is not
I am not asking you to reset I own this position I am in. I am fully aware of how bad I look but, I am trying my best to get as much info as possible, and get into an end game where town wins.

I have no idea why in the world antori did what he did like actually there is no way unless he was just so unconfident with his reads that he just decided to pigy back on sunfun who was super town and tbh sunfun is know for this game so i can understand pigy backing on sunfun just because of the namesake.