Old 08-17-2019, 12:43 PM   #17
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Stop right there

How many games have you played with Equisit? On what basis would you be metareadinh them for?

To answer your question at the end still, if you're a miss the entire game is in question. I probably never lynch round because his entrance this phase was not that of a wolf who has been playing long game, and Subaru is town for the vote and hell, at this point I'll even say I'm taking SunFan 's word on the issue if we decide the vote doesn't matter.

That does leave Xel, who still never ever keeps your slot alive if he was the actual wolf, so I mean fuck right? I guess lynching Xel is funnier so I do that but I'm 100% sure it never goes that far if we lynch you now

OKay the meta idea was based on the fact that they were inconsistant with their plays maybe poor choice of words.

But you bringing up of xel now makes me question how solid of a town they really are. I did take their word that they are town. (I am going to go through forums and look cause as a I said i forgot they in the game still).

I think town is still in a good chance to win if we can widdle down who could be wolf and who couldnt be.

Its hard for me to defend myself exept for the the fact that killing sunfan is dumb. Especial since my votes before have been next to nonexistant.

So lets say your right poptart is green. you are green. (i am misslynched cause i cant prove myself) how do we win from this. I think you and whoever need to be on the same page at the point. that means we need a real sus. for this situation from you.