Old 07-13-2019, 07:48 PM   #4194
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Let me empty my thoughts in the game so far in here for a moment

I see a town circle forming with Storn, Gradiant, Me, and Roundbox, because all of our reads, interpretations of the game, what we like and dislike about people, are radically the same.

The one thing That is different from me, and everyone else in that circle, is the Roundbox townread. I don't think there's enough evidence suggesting a townread would be sufficient, and dude's been for the most part, flying under the radar compared to others that are actually contributing to solving the game. I've personally felt, that both Roundbox and Gradiant within that circle, have been asking questions and contributing to discussion rather than game solving. This is why Devonin is town read. I think from out of most people here, he's attempting to solve, or put together things on his own, the most.

If Roundbox flips town, then it's great reinforcement that the town circle here is real, and the wolf is somewhere outside of it. If Roundbox flips wolf, then there's some evidence that Gradiant has been pocketing Storn this entire game with similar reads (I think it's more likely this way than vice-versa because Storn has contributed more to the solving of the game than Gradiant).

Outside of that circle:
Devonin / Shadowgod are most likely town
sunfan is 3p
Daikyi has huge town lean
Svaz I do not see a mailman wolf being a thing
FFA has fair reads (for the most part, still some things I disagree on, but they are hot takes from a different angle.)
WV/Xel/Soundwave.

I still haven't read most of what happened last night before lynch, but I want to believe that there is more here to help strengthen the town PR situation. I 100% believe Soundwave can be a role that finds who targeted who at night. With information on the table though, Xel sounds like a joat similar to sunfan via description of their roles yesterday, and WV hasn't said anything besides that they inherited sunfan's wincon if I'm getting that correct?
the short hand of what I have to say is

stop being fucking dumb