View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 01:26 PM   #3639
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not devonin View Post
I'm more talking about the fact that people are saying "We think you might be a wolf, give us reads or it will end badly for you" and then he gave reads that don't include enough wolves to make sense.

It feels like, given how he's talking about his play experience here, that there's at least a chance that he's a wolf that is just not confident enough in trying to sell towns as wolf reads, and not brazen enough to include any of his actual fellow wolves in his wolf reads.

It's not a vote I'm asking anybody else to pick up. It's pressure I'm applying to him to get him to either go out on a limb and be willing to make some reads instead of just clocking basically everybody as town which is like...safe in terms of making people like him, but not helpful in terms of helping us find and kill wolves.
this is a good take and i agree.

im not town-reading devonin though i got this cool tinfoil thing going where i think he's deep wolfing
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)