View Single Post
Old 07-8-2019, 03:38 PM   #2437
Not devonin
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
As I understand it, Haku sent an item to Soundwave- last night, which ended up being Senko's fox flare (Cocoa/Dragonmega's selected character). Haku and/or Soundwave- had already accurately guessed the ability was only usable from 1) dead characters and 2) deliverable after their death.
So if that's the case, who do we want mellon's camera to go to? I guess more importantly, do we think it gets given to the target before other actions are performed on them? Like if we get Haku to give the camera to H&H and H&H gets wolfed in the night, will that be before or after he got the camera to take a picture? I -assume- before since it's a lot less useful otherwise.

My top pick to try and get the camera to is H&H: He's the only guaranteed town and therefore the wolves likely need to try and kill him eventually and having to give up one of their own to do it will probably delay them.

My next pick would be if Haku can get it to himself. As the apparent arbiter of dead people's cool stuff, we also want him to have some protection from murder.