View Single Post
Old 07-7-2019, 09:53 AM   #1725
Not devonin
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
I honestly doubt antori had the choice to be town or wolf. I believe he is an SK with some weird xiz rules. The choice he had to make is likely to be which additional power he wanted. Its common for SKs to get the choice of something like a bulletproof vest. Heres the thing though, he is causing people to die, and by the looks of it he has no choice but to kill. That is anti town no matter how you look at it. I have a really hard time believing he is a wolf as well. Its not out of the question, but it really feels a lot more like an SK then anything else.
I guess I'm stuck on the fact that it says "The choice to BE [x]/[y]" and not 'have' or 'get' and it meaning he could pick an alignment.

My read of his power having 'three strikes' before he actually dies, if that's what it means, means that his choice to kill right off the bat and not try to guard/do whatever the second option was makes him a huge liability for sure. We're in agreement there.

Antori gave mellon_collie a 'null' read, and he had 5 wolf reads in addition to Cocoa, so even choosing to kill, he picked an extremely weird person to kill given his own reads.