View Single Post
Old 07-7-2019, 09:23 AM   #1713
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Can I just say I'm a little floored Tambo's senpai was Resetti, of all characters? Did not see that coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I wasn't okay with the Cocoa lynch because she wasn't active at the point in time, but now that we've got one less wolf to deal with I'm okay with it.
The thing that rubbed me the wrong way is that there was, in fact, time to contribute to discussion in the posts she made, but she only bothered doing so in two of them.

That said, having been got this way several times myself, if it's not obvious: to determine alignment of any voter here is fallacious; unlike a normal wolf kill, not even wolves could do it for town cred (though I personally find this death useful in establishing the presence of wolves and not just third party teams, to all town-aligned roles).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
The flips were surprising and I'm sad to see Raeko go.
Me too, but I'm honestly pretty impressed that Raeko picked a character that got such a cool power. That's arguably an optimal night death just for the additional reveal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Either way let's just kill Antori in the most brutal of ways.

There is no fucking way we can go on with the game without taking care of this matter imo, and I'm not ok with just shelving it for a phase or two.
Yeah, I'm not particularly warm to the idea of leaving a killer out on the loose, though this may change if he actually says something, I kinda doubt it. Antori