View Single Post
Old 07-5-2019, 08:48 PM   #1443
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

as the original dragonmegaXX voter, suppose I should make my case too. It's not that strong, but then, is anything on the first day?

my original vote was entirely off a cursory statement that involved lewding sun_fan's avatar. while consistent with dat yiffy life, posts have been made, but other than 3 additional thirsty shark posts, we get a "hmm shadow and haku are town" as reads, and some assurances of reading further and then some attempts at guessing H&H's waifu pick/innocent child guesses.

Do I believe it could be genuine frustration/overwhelm of sheer post volume? Sure, why not. Do I also not want to see further posts in regards to sun's avatar, also yes. I admit this. I just don't see the reason you'd come in here just to be thirsty at other's avatars (antori you're on thin fucking ice for this too) when there's clearly content to respond to, if even at a casual glance. Dafty.Pixel hasn't said much other than "oh shit what's going on!" but I still read that as more genuine than making few low content posts when you could just respond to whatever's on the page.

It just feels like a slow, safe UTR ride to me, while technically posting enough to make the modkill cut, and also, conspicuously, trying to guess the innocent child's identity. None of those posts even contained a vote or a trace of suspicion, which, despite having played this way myself (as a wolf, mind), just leaves an unsettling feeling in my gut.