View Single Post
Old 07-5-2019, 03:41 PM   #1190
funnier6
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
are these the reasons?

you said that you thought ffa was town because he thought you were a wolf, unless that was a joke on your part idk

and someone else mentioned this but you've played with ffa quite a bit. i'd listen to your meta read

and i'm not town reading him hard. thought you were. though i am like at a null/slight town place rn. imo perhaps 3p for not really giving shits. not worth axing though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
people on ffr tend to not listen to me lol so at least here i see supporting wagons i agree with as a better tactic

but i think i was likely wrong on svaz anyway after sunfan explained his town read, so hey, maybe it was for the best

i'd wanna see a more aggressive svaz though
The reasons are in the second quote yes.

I don’t actually know the difference between scum Moe and town Moe which is why I was wondering why you’d want my meta read. I can tell you what is normal and what is not but whether any of that is AI beats me. His complete lack of care “because unwanted” irks me but for all I know he’s always that petty when he plays here.

People on ffr sure don’t listen to me but for some reason I still don’t want to be lynched! You’re literally here like hm should I be the mislynch. What even why is that even a question. How can you even be slightly okay with being lynched? And then still be upset when I vote you?? I just don’t understand where you’re coming from at all. You were just saying how happy you were to be playing again and now you’re barely trying to defend yourself against getting lynched immediately. I don’t get it.