View Single Post
Old 07-4-2019, 07:49 PM   #868
funnier6
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Random thoughts from still like page 34:

I kinda vaguely remember the play styles of some people from before, like Mellon and Antori, I'm not sure anyone from the previous game is here except maybe gold stinger but I'm not sure?

Anyway idr exactly what Mellon was like but I remember like, townie frustration and this game she's felt icy and slicy with her posts that kinda cut straight into whoever she's talking about and be like this is what I want to see, if you dont do this/if you do do this you will not get my town read type stuff that I'm inclined to scum read. Where's the fire?

Antori I remember goofing up some kinda way idr how and I do like his posts which seem more effort than before which is apparently a new development since others are saying the same thing.

Stinger I liked his analysis but I saw some refusal to offer explanation for things but I dont know you people so that could've been some joke response I dont hecking know.

I think sunfan has been too emotional to properly read but that might just be me.

Storn says things in a way that I think scum would not which is the stupidest read ever but I believe it nonetheless for some reason.