View Single Post
Old 07-4-2019, 01:46 AM   #559
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I think I'll be able to help town more if I don't get wrecked this phase. I think I might have a few leans and a couple nulls that can kinda help out a bit.

Svaz- Please, please, PLEASE! Bring. The duck. BACK! I can't see you as anything but town at this point based on your interactions. 100/0
Raeko (Mellon_Collie)- We have agreed that a world without Shinji Ikari is a beautiful one. Also Misato is bae. Town lean 70/30
XelNya- Aside from being, well, you and shit slinging me early on I think you've got a town lean of 60/40
Haku- Shitposting several youtube videos including a eurobeat mix. small town lean for now 55/45

Honestly the rest of you are pretty null for me.

Oh I forgot sunfan...I honestly don't know if calling him Sharkfan or Sunfan is best but I'm gonna stick with my guns and say Sunfan. More than likely town as well. 65/35

I'll see how this goes later on. I've got a mark on my head from the wolves and they fucking know it.
This post is bad but I think you're at the point where I need to appreciate you just having put in the effort.
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。