View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 06:41 PM   #225
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: fuck Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
do you come into threads just to find things to have problems with or is it more a people thing

"not all cops" is literally never a meaningful contribution to the discussion
Ok you've said some really dumb shit here.

For starters, I did not just come into this thread to have an issue with what's said, this is one of the few times I agree with the sentiments of most of the people here. I've kept my posts civil, there's no mocking tone to any post I've made in here.

Women's rights are something to be taken seriously. Women not being able to make their own choices in regards to carry life or ending it, is absolutely nonsense. A woman being jailed for getting shot because the baby died? Absolutely fucking stupid. No reasonable person disagrees with these.

Do I agree that the statement "men should have no grounds to make laws over what a woman does with her body?" Not entirely. Should the men doing it not exercise dark age ignorance? Yes. Absolutely.

Did I make my posts recently because it's Raeko, someone it is known I don't agree with or like much? No. If you had made that post the response is the same.

Her statement generalizes literally every cop together into the pile of being racist, because it's worded super fucking poorly. THAT is what I was going for.

So no. I didn't come in here to start shit. And it has nothing to do with those involved, it's a dumb, ignorant statement, I called it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
cops are racist anyway so they will only use these fucked up laws on who they want to use them on
What part of this is ok? It is the actual equivalent of saying, for example only, "persons of darker skin are more likely to commit crimes."

It's not fucking ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
They are..... literally like 80% of cops are racist fucks that need to lose their job. Power hungry bitches.
Source?
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote