View Single Post
Old 06-6-2019, 08:46 AM   #17
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

H&H first read list:

TWG The Queen: Easy one out of the way first, leaning scum.
Not particulary scummy to be honest, not very active is more like it, but given how many null reads everyone is having, it's hard to consider this one safe. If we don't get shit by the end of today (game day), I wouldn't be against pressuring that player (all this assuming their involvment doesn't improve), or even straight up lynching.

Xelnya: You play the way that often gets you lynched d0. Fine by me, I've never seen you play scummy and I don't think it'd affect how you play your own game. I think you're town though, I feel like scum Xelnya would be less safe than you are, weirdly. Maybe I think you're a bit like me.

Svaz: I brought up how you started playing the weeaboo turd game immediately after DBP did it, nobody cared but it still rubs me the wrong way. It's a pretty minor thing, but it's not like D0 memes give much to work with anyway. You're just far from safe in my eyes, but I wouldn't push it, you got the attention anyway and things are gonna come out in the future for you regardless. Null for now.

DaBackpack: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck. You're looking good so long as we don't consider scumteams, and it's too early for that. You're Null for me, but only because you're a bad early lynch candidate so far.

flashflash account: You seem to say stuff out of nowhere, but you're also the most consistent and dedicated player left along with sanz. I'm thinking you're town, and I think people who think you aren't are looking worse than you do, since you're probably the easiest target to pressure right now. Leaning town for the time being.

Xiz: Good thing sunfan is there to make you look less scummy. The Antori crap plays against you a lot. Haku's #312 and #313 are hurting you as well, given that he's confirmed. Leaning scum.

mellon_collie: You're a hard Null, I have no idea how to read you for now. Sorry!

sanzath: I hard read you as town, but you're also fucking terrifying as a wolf. If you were wolf, you'd be playing your game exactly the way you like it right now, and I'm saying that because I know you as a person. If I read your posts as though you were a wolf, I'm getting JTWG chills. As a town, it feels like you're learning from Haku, and no one learns from Haku. Still, you're kind of in that weird area with FFA. Slight town lean, from what I can gather.

the sun fan: You started posting in this game and made sure to say important stuff right off the bat without involving yourself personally and that is sketchy as all hell. You voted onto Antori right away (who was town as we now know), and sanz just before. Those were possibly early joke votes (especially since you made a fucking apology post to sanz because ?!), but it contrasts a lot with what I just pointed out earlier. Too inconsistent from you. And you went back and forth with that shit... You're my hardest wolf read right now.

Charu: Leaning town because of my two strongest scum leans so far, who make you look good. However, it's a bad strategy imo to keep strong antitown opinions without some severe proofs, and I could go 180 on you for sure.

Gold Stinger: Slight scum lean, no real analysis for you though. I'm just comparing AN room Gooch Stinker with wolf gooch stinker from that one game in which you bussed the shit out of shadow god, and you remind me more of the game Kyle.

This is a shit read list but yeah.