View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 09:24 PM   #1656
Daikyi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

was tinfoiling like a motherfucker on gradiant being godfather, but it's resolved now.

I've been making attempts at rereading early game to see if I can catch any shadow/raeko interactions with haku/antori.

so far, raeko had that initial thing with haku regarding the previous game, which im unsure whether the interaction is very genuine. there's also a point where raeko is talking with antori near end of day 1, and antori asks "wait i didn't get to hear your reads" or something to that effect which seems REALLY weird to just straight up point out in thread.

There's some moments where things like, antori saying "yeah lemme just out shadowolfe, my partner", but i think specifically looking at that, there's so much more that's pointing at "super awkward interactions and trying to poke raeko"

like stuff like
Quote:
ok one of you has to be wolf and I'm leaning Lar/Gradiant/raeko since raeko was voting roundbox abit on D0, I'm was really trying to town read Lar but him Green checking Gradiant was so hard for me to believe since he played so bad at EoD and nobody is giving it enough credit
people can fake claim PR that's a strat right and honestly after he suggested no PR claims to out that's when i felt like i was being sheeped
that i'm seeing. I think rule of 3s especially for stuff like this is super strong tbh

still stewing in tinfoil over shadow because of end of prev. day though. it's left enough of a mark that i'm definitely not sure enough to just straight up voting raeko here