Old 05-15-2019, 07:20 PM   #117
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: fuck Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
echo chambers can be good but they're also harmful in a sense, which i know you know. those who actively use the forums on ffr tend to think the same way and trash on those who don't. the world's likely not going crazy /now/ per se; this is a movement that's been going on for a while. only to people who are around other pro-choice people all the time (admittedly i am myself) will this seem like it's coming out of nowhere
There was someone who published an article about how obnoxious the debate is, and this was 1992. It's been almost half a century since Roe V Wade was passed.

Also I don't think this was the point of your post, although this thread doesn't really resemble an echo chamber (at least, from what I've seen online). Echo chambers tend to just be a massive dumpster fire of insults, where as in this thread there was a lot of criticism although in a thoughtful way -- even if it was from people who are of a similar perspective. I also keep an open mind with anyone that identifies as pro-life. Although if you ask me, the whole pro-choice/pro-life labeling should go away in an ideal world. Any time I come across "ANTI-CHOICE FORCED BIRTHER!" and "PRO-DEATH BABY KILLER!" post chains, I immediately leave. It's seriously not worth it.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 05-15-2019 at 07:27 PM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote