Thread: fuck Georgia
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 07:02 PM   #112
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: fuck Georgia

my mom's pro-life because of religion so i agree with that take wholeheartedly. we talked about it for the first time recently because of all these states taking a dump. my clearly stating i was pro-choice made her uncomfortable

i've been thinking that challenging roe vs. wade like this could be a political diversionary tactic. like, it's an important issue, but there are other things that the government's trying to do at the same time that are more contentious (e.g. they're trying to fight with iran y'all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
2) There's no doubt this is an echo chamber but it serves a positive purpose, to relieve frustration and find solidarity when it seems like the world is going crazy around us.
echo chambers can be good but they're also harmful in a sense, which i know you know. those who actively use the forums on ffr tend to think the same way and trash on those who don't. the world's likely not going crazy /now/ per se; this is a movement that's been going on for a while. only to people who are around other pro-choice people all the time (admittedly i am myself) will this seem like it's coming out of nowhere
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 05-15-2019 at 07:06 PM..
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote