View Single Post
Old 05-9-2019, 02:19 PM   #1293
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Yeah I just don't wanna lose all my stuff that's on there. It's a great laptop too idk what happened.
Anyway.

In terms of believing roundbox over Antori, you kind of have to if you don't believe in an SK. Antori's claim relies on roundbox, meaning a 1shot roleblocker can't exist without the full roleblocker. I believed Antori at first pending roundbox confirmation from a full roleblocker (because he claimed one-shot before the full), but just now realized that if he's a wolf that he MAY have known for a fact that there's a roleblocker ONLY if the wolf kill was roleblocked on one night.

Meaning if there is no SK, I don't see a wolf claiming 1shot without knowing the full existed.

Also means that if Antori is a wolf, that one in daikyi/gradiant has to be his partner. Considering cop claims, that partner would likely be the godfather, or else one of the cops is lying.

Sorry for the disjointed thoughts, I just wanted to clarify the 1shot for you and things started falling into place. OK, be back in a bit
i don't understand the bolded