View Single Post
Old 05-8-2019, 08:15 PM   #1214
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

@InDheart you got your roleblocker claim and you still vote me?(keep in mind i claimed before the actual roleblocker)

so we have 2 cop claims that's CCCC and Roleblocker+ 1-shot that's BB that leaves us with 1T and that's wolf cop wolf blocker Godfather and a Serial killer

let's consider this in practice abit:
Serial killer either got roleblocked everyday(Gradiant/Daikyi being wolf) and having the wolf blocker block one of them on the other day, or they decided to not kill and i dont think that's the case in either of them but let's keep considering this, all the PRs in the game are already claimed and all evil roles claimed VT or are unclaimed which leaves inDheart/shado as only peopel not seered add in the Serial killer role and this becomes out of the question.

that means one of the PR claims has to be lying, the setup is either 2T or 3T in that case

let's take the case of 2T:
this is the case where I'm apparently wolf and in this case we have the only possible team being me and shado but who is the Serial Killer here?? you? serial killer also gets red check

ok now take a look at 3T:
this is the case where Hakulyte/MML are the wolf and this is where things get complicated and this is where things start to make sense because this means some of the green checks are false and this is necessary
assume Hakulyte is wolf, that means daikyi and raeko green check are false and with that we have inDheart/daikyi/shado/raeko with 2 of them being evil roles

ok now how about the case of MML being wolf? that means only Gradiant check alone is false and that gives us raeko/Gradiant/shado with two of them being evil roles

i think everyone here forgot about the whole lynching antori means there is infact a Serial killer without a doubt so take that into consideration

now if you take a look at who pushed on who and who could be the wolf teams you'll see where my vote on MML is coming from in my previous post

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
could have rced roundbox or had the rc blocked
????

why would i RC him and not NK??? if i apparently got RBed AND I'm wolf then you're saying roundbox RBed me???

inDheart please put more thought into your posts