View Single Post
Old 05-8-2019, 06:32 PM   #1187
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Other then do a massive mutiquote post that I don't have the time for let me clear a few things up

@Shado: all of them? Like his entire progression on me.

I am scum reading Roundbox for much more then him missing the soft.

TownBox could push after seeing a soft if I'm his top wolf, but read progression of his post EoD. Also remember that he ADMITS that me pointing out the post is more of a hardclaim so from Townbox's Point of View there he is still doing with a pretty solid cop claim and choices to keep his vote until I just out right say it, in which it's too obviously antitownto push. I do not buy this world

I do not feel good about Yosh defending Roundbox in this manner.

I think Antori is probably wolf because I think wolfAntoriis still inexperience at the game to believe that he can vote an unCC'd Town there and not look like scum.

I do not think Antori was aware that there could be more then one cop, as he probably would have said so doing his case. His point of view: there is 1 cop and he is unCC'd

I don't think Haku claims here before serious massclaom pressure as wolf. He is the one claim I will believe in right now no further questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
you glanced over my post but didn't answer my "who are your wolf team suspects" question, dont blame me if i suspect you even more
No actually I will blame you. And trust me, you didn't want to see me answer that when I first read it.

Round/Antori/tbd after i see a few more reactions.
Before massclaim i would have said possibly Yosh but let's see some flips before I say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
mml, can you run me through why you chose to peek xel again?
Because he would be the hardest to read for me, probably would have ghosted this entire phase if alive, and I was pretty confident he wouldn't be NK'd. Oops.

Everyone else would have been much easier to solve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I broke my never soft rule because I think it's lame now
Here's my codified "I blocked him n1" post
You know, for someone who whined and whined about my soft being too hard to see (which features a fictional police officer, a video of said fictional police officer in a fucking Police Story parody, and invisible text saying that I have a lot in common with Lei, aside from the fact that we have nothing in common the more you think about it) you sure have presented me with a weak ass soft. Even reading that as a soft it doesn't have any new context then you just filling space.

In what game has anyone EVER softed a block anyway? Is there a precedent for that? If there isn't, why did you decide to break tradition and do so now? Why did you wait until a massclaim was underway instead of claiming and using your soft when I pressured you, instead of appeal to emotions?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter