View Single Post
Old 05-8-2019, 01:25 AM   #1093
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
mml stop being a shitfuck dude. Do you HONESTLY Think that roundbox openwolfs so hard
Yep.

Not trying to scream about this right now.

Go breathe and come back when you can talk and we 'll talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
oh.
why do you think wolves fucked up if you're still around but don't have any new info? assuming you're cop (which, if there isn't a CC today, is an assumption I'll run with), why do you think Xel was NKed over you?

and yeah, normally I think NK discussion is a pointless endeavor but this is kind of a special circumstance
I said they fucked up because I think highly of me.

If the No Check was only possible by being blocked then wolves might be trying to gamble that having me alive for another phase is safer then having Xel. Which, I don't understand.....?

Honestly unless Xel nailed all the wolves as scummyn his reads list (and then vote me anyway?) I don't get it.

Quote:
That's not how it works. Cop gets an investigation result unless roleblocked, even if they're investigating players that die in the same night
I mean that makes sense if true.

Quote:
there was like a massive flurry of posts at daystart and I really thought that'd be the catalyst for continued activity. instead it's just me myself and I for 3 hours on and off

Was waiting on you. And eating at waffle house

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter