Old 05-6-2019, 03:37 PM   #818
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Trashpanda:
5) Gradiant

Town (no order):
1) Daikyi - Said I was weary of him, but that's because of similar thoughts that can't be considered sheeping. iirc, the game with the itas (?) where he switch playstyles to not be as antagonistic, he was wolf? correct me if I'm wrong there. Even with that though, I can't give a scum read to his current play even considering that past game. Just something I'll have to deal with if it comes around that I'm wrong.
11) Hakulyte - loved the post he made to antori regarding antori's questioned hypothetical. Has made good prods this phase when he's not focused on his play from the last game
2) roundbox - don't think i've played a good portion of a game with him where I didn't sub out so idk, but his posts regarding his town read on mellon seem to come from a townie pov. Also his response to ffa when it comes to his 'read' on indheart

Null/slight town(no order):
4) MixMasterLar - the anger towards ffa's play feels genuine and is something I'd agree with. Doesn't feel faked as a wolf to me atm. Not really getting the votes he had on him, maybe I missed something?
8) XelNya - couple insights into the game in his wall post that feel alright, though there's a couple final opinions for people that i think could change when he reads the stuff he missed so far, like the read on haku. Looking forward to seeing that.

Null:
7) inDheart - had as town solely because of ffa's tunneling on them, but changed my mind and slid to here, will change depending on ffa's flip.

Null/slight wolf (no order):
13) ShadoWolfe - didn't like that hard defense over nothing much of haku early game, or that attitude either. But as far as that goes, that's all i've got. Probably closer to null but I'm a stubborn piece of shit
12) mellonxcollie - I hate myself. I want to read town because I like the posts they make whenever they do eventually come in the thread, but they don't seem like new thoughts. That may or may not even be their fault though. Obviously of several people are scum reading a person, another later scum read on that person is gonna look like possible sheeping. This read is probably more like null but again,I'm stubborn so i'm keeping it all in mind later on, especially if there's ties to her when it comes to today's flip.

Wolf (least to most, but down for either to go):
9) flashflash account - tunneling a scum read on indheart with no case, lashing at people that point out he has no case, lack of doing anything else.
10) Antori - inconsistent readslists, wanting to lynch based on ability to read rather than who's suspicious earlier on, flat out ignoring posts that entirely negate reason for scum read on me, omgus vote with no backing