View Single Post
Old 05-4-2019, 07:44 PM   #566
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Let's see

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
No list to work off of so if I miss anyone then assume they occupy the realm of nullness

star is so town it hurts. Aside from just being townie, I think she's well beyond her displayed scumrange. more on this later

I was reserving judgment on FFA pending the resolution of his "i forgot how to play" memery, but am comfortable now that he's started "reading" people. one thing I've learned from our long nights together is that his approach to solving games/players is inherently very nontraditional but surprisingly he often gets to the same result. pretty solidly town

Daikyi I've been flipflopping on pmuch all game but I've gotten somewhat more comfortable now that he's been expanding on his thoughts more broadly. my experience with him is so limited that I'm reading him as if we've never played before. Given that, I feel as though he's putting genuine thought into trying to figure out the game. Leaning him town

MML I think I'm ok with at this point. I hate his wallposts but emotionally he seems here a lot more genuinely than last game. He plays wolf as "personas" he gets into, and I don't see that veil present here. leaning town

In opening thread today I thought the person I'd end up on was roundbox. Surprisingly, he's flipped that in my head and I ended up liking him as I read up. One thing I don't like is his read on raeko, but maybe we'll get a chance to catch up on it tomorrow

oh snap no time left

Raeko scum because her posts aren't genuine at all. lynch her!

don't know antori or WV, but I'd lynch WV over antori today
He had his vote on Raeko at the time and the exclamation makes it seem like Raeko = scum is a meme. And the when InD votes Wayward he votes him as well with no further comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
WV
Standard d0 stuff really

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter