View Single Post
Old 05-3-2019, 10:33 AM   #320
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

So YoshL / Daikyi Let's get back to this since I see that you've caught up with thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
i think shadowolfe you need to reread intent of my post, and the fact that im not really pushing the thought any further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
You are aware that you have used this twice on me as wolf to justify why you where not willing to engage with me in anything closely resembling a heated debate since you've changed accounts, no?
Now I understand that trying to be less aggro is something that the both of us have talked about before and even though you have burned me with that excuse as wolf before I wouldn't feel good auto-voting you for not pushing/getting heated.

H O W E V E R

Things wheren't really that heated and you used this excuse anyway, and I was carious what you would say to me when I pointed this out

And you said nothing

It really looks like you waited until Star and me took the whole thing in a different direction and you don't want to bother addressing this now that it looks like nobody remembers that I said it.

And I don't much care for that playstyle.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter