View Single Post
Old 05-3-2019, 02:07 AM   #292
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

I have decided I am going to go back through from the beginning, because why not.

Page 1 and 2 are a lot of nothing. I do like raeko's and xel's posting less than usual actually, but I do feel like poetrygate is a confounding factor there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
gradiant
This was funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I like inDheart this game so far and im having "previous game bias" on Shado/FFA atm.
Ironically this is also true of the initial rand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
not too much else to it though. ffa and i had shades of a serious conversation that no one else really cared about and i don't know if it's just because no one's dug in yet
I was kind of glossing over it and taking it as a joke since he did not vote you, though I also did not notice he wrote more than one poem/message about you being sus, for some reason. The more serious conversation to me felt like it was regarding ffa's brain state.

Quote:
[snip]
Ask the wolves, do it
Scare them with occam's razor
They will talk to you.
I still hate that I like this.

Quote:
I'll give a pass to FFA/Shado/star-crossed/inDheart/XelNya just because they posted 8 or more times.

Clearly, this is how this game works.
Having slept on it, this message gives me deja vu specifically to when Haku was Celestia Ludenberg (town).Who I was robbed of stopping the killing of, and I am not over it. I am kind of curious what the post counting method and how the cutoff point was chosen, but this is probably not important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
right now im getting the vibe of a young teen trying to say things for the sake of hoping that people respomd to them for attention. another of the long posts was also super flimsy, as it was some really unprompted introspection of a past game and needing to reset or something, despite the fact that this game hasnt seen any real meat in analysis or action.

i literally just wokr up as well so im prolly going to sit on actual further analysis on this, because of waking up, and the fact that its haku, but imo its at least a thing that i wanted to put out here tbh

--------

did a little more rereading and haku is having some intense focus on the last game, like it seems to be way overstated in his posts. currently leaning towards it being fake remorse ish, potentially to mask wolfiness tbh
I keep going back and forth on this message. The "potentially to mask wolfiness tbh" kind of feels like a filler buzzword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Also Haku is town because he would express all that to a wolf partner if he had one

Yosh throwing sus on Haku and not being super committal it on is more padding then what Yosh is accusing Haku of doing.
My issue and impression of this post is that there's a flippant tone and use of rhetoric that made me question if the way Lar reached the read was genuine. (I do think Lar genuinely thinks we should think Haku is town, and I also am leaning Haku as town). A big issue for me was that I was taking "express all that" too literally, I will dive into Lar's more detailed explanation of that when I get there. This really has very little to do with how Dai and Lar were discussing things from my viewpoint though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
lots of new people in this game what do you guys think of me

i have slight town read on star-crossed but i think star always sounds town just by nature

departure yeah yeah (idk how to haiku)
It is actually weird to me that this message itself did not get more attention (I think I have seen a couple of people quote my reaction to it). It is a bit bizarre, and even asks most people a question that I do not think anybody answered. I also did not see a response to my questioning the second part, and my issue with saying "always sounds town just by nature" is...sweeping, and also undermining an already very slight point being made. And coming from someone who has voiced in the jTWG that town leans are basically an absence of suspicion, I am not sure this lean quite fits that mind frame.