View Single Post
Old 05-2-2019, 07:08 AM   #102
Daikyi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Considering this is D0 and how many people I've seen while being online after work; I can pmuch tell I won't be leading this game.

I guess I will mostly just echo feedback as the game goes on and try to fetch what I think will make a difference.
right now im getting the vibe of a young teen trying to say things for the sake of hoping that people respomd to them for attention. another of the long posts was also super flimsy, as it was some really unprompted introspection of a past game and needing to reset or something, despite the fact that this game hasnt seen any real meat in analysis or action.

i literally just wokr up as well so im prolly going to sit on actual further analysis on this, because of waking up, and the fact that its haku, but imo its at least a thing that i wanted to put out here tbh

--------

did a little more rereading and haku is having some intense focus on the last game, like it seems to be way overstated in his posts. currently leaning towards it being fake remorse ish, potentially to mask wolfiness tbh

_____

i said yeah to indheart because it was late last night for me and i agreed with the twg burnout thing

double negative is a roundbox meme lol