View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 08:06 PM   #590
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Everyone, Steve Rogers here with a very special report. It's an INSTANT LYNCH! What a wacky set of days in Sunnyvale. Let's take a look at the results:

Everyone, Steve Rogers here with an exclusive interview with our good friend flashflash account. Click here for the special report:

flashflash account was...

Quote:
Welcome, flashflash account. You are Cyrus, direct rival and competition of Sunnyvale's fondest residents. Hey, you may be a high school dropout and failed to cheat on your Grade 10, but you've got a score to settle.

Your special power is your Beretta 92, your prized gun. Once per game, you can make any night kill guaranteed. It's payback time. Now fuck off, you've got work to do.

Your kills must be assigned.

You will win when you have achieved parity or nothing can prevent you from achieving parity.

We also have another interview with Hakulyte. They were...

Quote:
Welcome, Hakulyte You are Ricky LaFleur, an endearing man struggling with the decision of a life of crime, dope, and drinking or sticking it straight and being a family man. Nah, it's crime time, boys.

Your special power is knowing where to hide the evidence. You can't get caught if you don't have the evidence, right? Every night, you may target one player, saving them from any kills, cops, or whatever the hell else goes on in Sunnyvale. You can't save the same person two nights in a row. It's a catch-23 situation, I know, but it's the best you can do.

You will win when all the threats to the boys of Sunnyvale have been eliminated, but losing isn't the worst case Ontario.

Night 5 has now begun. Night 5 will end on Friday, April 12th at 9:00 PM CST. Please send all night actions to me!

Until tomorrow's broadcast, good evening, I'm Steve Rogers, this is Channel 10 News; Steve Rogers, signing off. Good night!