View Single Post
Old 03-2-2019, 07:50 PM   #469
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I had a large post and then my big thumb bumped the wrong button on my phone.

So I guess the shorter version would be:

Yosh doesn't have the hunger and even when he argued with me on d0 seemed like he was watching where he was stepping and offered openly to end the conversation. I can see that as his wolf game and could be swayed to vote him

I don't wanna tunnel on Svaz; there is no connection to her and the nk. That said, she still had the most composed reaction and all she has done today is an OMGUS vote which would be easy to overlook if she gave me anything else to judge her by. I could also vote her this phrase if she doesn't do anything else

Charu is likely just bad, bored, uninterested town. I think in manhunt if he was wolf the challenge of blending in would make the game fun for him. What I see instead is that he's bored and misses the shitposting phase. Purely meta read but he's probably town.

I think my personal feelings aside this is DBP's town game.

FFA been tunneling me since d0 and he's bad at the game

Xel has kind of been low effort the last few games I've played with him and that's just FFR allowing inactivity in general i feel. Like with the ganestate like this there is no reason we should feel that yuri yuri readslist is adaqute
Hey fuck you I gave reads you're all ignoring