View Single Post
Old 03-2-2019, 05:38 PM   #441
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post

Frankly, I don't know if it was intentional on YoshL's part, but I did do things last phase (however, I do submit here that "nothing of value" is true as I got no bites from anyone with significant feels/gut reads). Sure it was filled with nonsense and sprouting out good ol' fashion "fun", but I was trying to engage players. Once from backpack, the other to Lightknight, another one to FFA, the last to Bone. Unforunately, backpack answered back with the same fun-like responses, and the only thing I got from Light was he had no reaction to me calling him a "WaLNUT." Though he had enough of a reaction to spur some post about it... which doesn't help now since he got wolfed. FFA was when he mentioned (if I call everyone a wolf, eventually I'll get it) or something to that extent, so I placed a vote on him at EoD. As I recall, there was no reaction from FFA from what I saw. And bone... well... he didn't much respond either when it really mattered (near EoD, I briefly mentioned my heart couldn't take it if I voted for him).
That's extremely exaggerated at best.

I remember you asking me about my vote and then you posting one line fluff. I defended your play and reached out on your behalf more then you did. And it didn't read any better when I reread the thread yesterday.

Which by the way I'll likely do again because game is dead which sucks ass.

In any case Charu you shouldn't have to have votes on you d2 before you started posting actual thoughts. I get you wanna chill but at the same time we didn't even get that serious compared to other games.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter