View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 10:23 PM   #1
eVILPeeR
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to eVILPeeR Send a message via MSN to eVILPeeR
Default [Release] Night to Night (Super Eurobeat)

Hi everyone!

I haven't released a simfile in almost a decade. I recently found my old external hard drive which has ALL of my old steps on it, and I found a few gems in there that I had not yet released. I went and revised the steps, and would like to present to you the first simfile I have worked on in what seems like forever.

In case you don't know who I am, I have been around FFR since the early days (hence my August 2003 join date) - back when Nima was king of Stepmania. I used to make simfiles back then, but they were not very good. I like to think I've made a lot of progress since then. I hope you'll enjoy this release.

Song Title: Night to Night
Artist: Susan Key
Album: Super Eurobeat vol. 114
Difficulty: 11 ?? No idea tbh
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zAe...ew?usp=sharing

Feel free to let me know what you think. They incorporate all my latest thinking as far as how simfiles should be made - which is essentially the steps should fit the music as closely as possible. I used to strive for technical perfection but that doesn't make sense with only 4 keys. Instead, I aimed to make the steps feel like the song. It is a bit challenging as it uses trills but I think you'll find them not too challenging if you are decent at SM.

Last edited by eVILPeeR; 02-12-2019 at 10:26 PM..
eVILPeeR is offline   Reply With Quote