View Single Post
Old 02-4-2019, 12:18 AM   #229
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924
Default Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

Look sun fan seems more human just because he's always in voice and he posited that I could vote for wayward, and gave me a choice. It kinda clears us both imo. I'm also feeling town read from dabackpack, because inDheart dieing makes him seem green since there was heat between them...or people were associating them in the discussion.

The thing is dabackpack is casting shots aggressively and early, and based off what's happening, all I can make out of this is that the scenario's are either: Dabackpack is a wolf and targeted inDheart, because he knew it would make him seem less likely to be a wolf; OR the other scenario is that Dabackpack is a human and had nothing to do with inDheart...but is genuinely trying to make reads...but stillI believe that his gameplay is stronger...because asking to seer sunfan is also kinda foolish.

If Sunfan were a wolf it would be a terrible idea to even mention wayward as a vote. Why offer that kitb up...just stay silent and let the kill go on me or funnygirl...Likewise, if I were a wolf, then it is a terrible idea to put both myself and wayward in jeopardy.