View Single Post
Old 02-3-2019, 12:03 PM   #193
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
You don't hard bus in that Santa in that situation ever, V or Charu School of Bussing be damned. Who the hell is she trying to save in this situation?

You could say Wayward wasn't posting but to save a sinking ship with two people going into the next phase still hellbent to lynch him is not what any sane person does versus letting it sink and just hoping Wayward gets his shit in gear.

Frankly I probably have committed the most atrocious acts of bussing on the site so if it's something I would never consider I have a hard time believing anyone else here would to. Something mechanical is going to have to happen before I reconsider my stance on her.
Imma let you finish, but charu has the most atrocious buses ever on the site

Ur just wrong, you speak of that which you do not know. You have never played with V, you barely know him, I think, so I don't think you're qualified to say what he would or would not do.

I've seen players make plays that I disagree with so strongly that they just have to be objectively wrong, and they are things that I would never, ever consider.

Its fine if you're going to say svaz would never bus there, maybe she wouldn't, but you're wrong that no one would never bus there. I agree that its probably not the best idea to do as a wolf, especially to the best wolf role, but you said earlier that if he was going to die already for not posting, this is the best way to maximize towncred from the situation.

Again, you speak of that which you know nothing of.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.