View Single Post
Old 02-3-2019, 01:25 AM   #183
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924
Default Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Antori, Svaz and InD looking green as fuck. No way they bus here when they could easily lynch charu, and if Charu was a wolf also why pick the strongest of your wolf buddies when you could stay out of it entirely and let Lightknight sink? No matter what angle I view it from I feel these cats are clear.

Raeko and DBP look pretty good because of the Lightknight push, and I will co-sign on Charu's take that it sounded like two towns in VC.

multiple people said that SunFan offered Wayward as an out to LightKnight. He didn't vote for Wayward so he doesn't get to be green like the first three but I am thinking that he probably wouldn't have said that if him and Wayward are wolves together. Feel pretty good saying he's green.

Xel Funnygurl and Charu are pretty middle of the road right now with Charu being the lowest due to what SunFan was saying in chat. Not convinced he belongs lower yet. Would love to if SunFan keeps his read moving forward.

funnier really should respond to the responses to his post. And make an effort to reach out more. I talked 1v1 with him and honestly he seemed deflective to me; you know when someone has two very different excuses for not doing something and alternate between them? That kind of happened and it nags at me.

Lightknight924 should look good because of his vote, but I feel like it could very well be bussing to save his ass. Backing up that hunch is that all of his talk was defensive and deflecting, and he was very quick to interrupt people instead of allowing serious discussion to be had. I get a town can be flustered, but I just don't get a good feeling from him.

I feel like, judging from his response, he would bus here, so the slip argument stands. Would love for him to get in here and do serious work though.

I just want to quote this whole post, because after tonight this seems like the most natural human post