View Single Post
Old 02-2-2019, 07:06 AM   #75
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
btw tomorrow a few hours before EoD we should hold a voice call on discord. Is there anybody who CANNOT do this tomorrow 2 hours before EOD?
Sadly I’m at my drill and have been since the game started (usually it’s the first Friday-Sunday of each month) but I didn’t anticipate this happening when I signed up because it was like a few weeks ago and I honestly thought we’d start sooner. :/ It sucks, but I don’t think I’ll be able to participate, I’ve got disc on my phone (and am even posting from it) but I likely can’t do anything prolonged bc we’re going to the range and I’ll be around my unit until like 7pm EST probably, which I think is at or around the end of day. I’ll try to jump in if I got reception and time though it’ll probably be noisy.

Tbh if we had replacements I would have replaced just because I know this is inconvenient to work around, really sorry.

I also have like no hard reads rn but I grudgingly concede no lynch probably isn’t the way to go. I guess I can try to rally some inactives by voting, so wya wv/Charu (idc which, just whichever has less votes I guess). Also I think it’s cute thesunfan voted for fg after declaring his love for funnier6 and after she voted for the same. That’s not no reason, thesunfan, it’s love ❤️