View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 08:50 PM   #127
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Does anyone else think kissing is kinda nasty?

I got banned from a discord server for "misgendering someone" by accidentally saying stuff like dude and bro, despite never being told the person I was talking to was trans at all.. We were like, arguing about melee, they said my entire region (Ontario) is free as fuk except for n0ne lmao, I gotta stand up for the Ontario boys

Ironically the person I was arguing with ended up becoming one of my best friends, it wasn't even them who cared about the misgendering, it was their ex or some stupid shit who told mods, probably upset they were making a new friend who knows

All in all, I really hate when people care so much about pronouns, like why let u being trans define u, if I was trans I'd literally just live life as normal and never mention trans stuff, thinking about trans things isn't enjoyable when u have dysphoria so why let being trans define ur entire existance lmao, that seems counter intuitive to me

Like if someone misgenders with a malicious intent sure that's bad and i don't agree with it, but it pisses me off that people get upset when they're accidentally called bro or something without it being malicious, like lol..

Last edited by Dinglesberry; 11-28-2018 at 08:53 PM..