Old 11-10-2018, 07:54 AM   #33
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: An Open Letter Re: QueenAshy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy
All in all, I’m not trying to troll or spam, or bring down these forums. I’m merely trying to engage with this community.
You need to understand that there can be a difference between what you intend, and what are the consequences of acting on your intentions.

Quote:
So I’m basically being punished for being active and talking about harmless content? Wow… that is very classy. Almost how r/osugame tried to censor LGBT topics on the forums… HMM......
Um...no not even a tiny bit.

Quote:
And yes, I will keep my threads going with edits if I need to.
Then they'll continue to be locked and you'll continue to be infracted and continue to be banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi19Hi19
i check back on this site occasionally and i am astounded each time to see how much further the community has managed to sink into its own collective autism-fueled degeneracy

i can only pray this is rock bottom
What happened to you man, you used to be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
why do the mods complain about queenashy when all they do is give her care and attention and fend off all the hate?

to be honest I'd love to be queenashy i can talk about anything get people triggered and banned all while maintaining my victim persona (insert sad story here) life is amazing
This is also extremely not true. She's been banned for longer than pretty much all her detractors combined. The problem here is people who are upset that because they think her content is bad, they aren't given carte blanche just just rip into her constantly.

Last edited by devonin; 11-10-2018 at 07:56 AM..
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote